Back to work

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
I'm back to work tomorrow, 5 days a week :hissy:

Can't believe it has come round so quickly. I feel sick to the stomach when I think about it. Time to face reality though, since it's tomorrow and all!!

:cry::cry:

On the plus side, I plan to resign in 13 weeks and counting!

xx

Blimey thats come around fast! Hope the next 13 weeks fly by too hun xXx

aaw i'm dreadin this already and i got until june!! how come you know exactly when you're gona resign??

Coz if it was down to me i wouldnt be returning at all. I have to go back for at least 13 weeks or i will owe them back my additional maternity pay

i thought you didnt have to do that any more?? you dont at my place anyway. well, they give you the bare minimum they possibly can!

I got more than basic SMP for so many weeks. If i dont go back i will have 2 pay it back x

Good luck hun. I went back monday gone, it wasnt as bad as I thought. Are you putting Caitlyn in nursery?

x

aaw what a bummer! but atleast its not as bad as it used to be where it was like 6 months!

Good luck hun. I went back monday gone, it wasnt as bad as I thought. Are you putting Caitlyn in nursery?

x

Nope, shes staying with Grandad on mondays, daddy on tues, My best friend on wed, Nanas on thurs and friday.

My mum kindly tells me that she thinks caitlyn is going to be all confused being with different people all the time, which is nice of her :hissy:

Naaaah she'll be fine, she'll love it. Seth has nursery mon-wed and then fri and his nan has him thursdays. I* thought he might get confused but I think he loves the attention.

Honestly it wont be as bad as you are imagining, just try and keep busy.

xxx

Awww hun, im sure u will both be fine after the initial first day worries, totally normal to feel the way u do. Hope it goes ok or u both xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->