Backache and shooting pains - down there!

cathgibbs

TTC#1 after 5 losses
Reaction score
im currently 4+5 and iv never had this before with my losses so hoping its a good sign! last night and today my lower back (right above my bum) is hurting - kinda like Iv been standing for too long? Ohhh and shooting pains in my lady garden which are quite intense! xxx

Shooting pains I have had before Hun, usually to do with stretching I think and maybe extra blood flow etc. As long as it's not too painful I'd say it's all good! I can't help much with the back pain coz I have constant back pain in that area pregnant or not lol! But I know a lot of other women say they get backache in early stages.

Hahaha will you be using the airbed soon hun?!?! haha I hope you havent got rid of it! xx

I had the lower backache for about a week then it went. Also have had a few of those "lighting bolts" this time and in my previous pregnancy. xx

Ohhh yes its def a lightening bolt haha im hoping its all good signs as i havent had these with my losses, xxx

Yep i've had the shooty pains too.. My poor OH was sat chilling and i started jumping about,.. He looked at me like WTF, only for me to reply "OMG it feels like someone is shooting me in the foofy" :blush:

Hahaha it bloody hurts doesnt it! A few nights ago I had sharb pains in my hip aswell a few nights back - on the actual hip bone - that was weird! xxx

I just posted a thread with nearly an identical name, then saw this one! I also described it exactly as 'shooting pains down there' lol!!!

So yeah, you're not alone but I'm equally worried about it still :S

I also had backache - mainly when I stand for a long time, think it's a sign to stop what I'm doing and relax.

Hahaha will you be using the airbed soon hun?!?! haha I hope you havent got rid of it! xx

Lol yep, still have it safely in the wardrobe at the mo! And now we live in a 3 bed I'm currently sleeping in the spare room just coz I want a double bed to myself and not listen to df snoring lol! Pregnancy is a great excuse for needing my own space haha!

Hahaha you'll be getting the airbed out soon then haha! The airbed saga was the highlight of those last few months haha!

My LMP was 29/10 - I think I ov on 15/16/11 - the hospital will go from the LMP until 12 week scan wont they hun? xxx

Yeah I tried telling them I know when I ovulated again but they aren't interested so just go by LMP Hun x

oh great- that makes me 5+1 then! How you feeling hun? Im bloated REALLY bad - lovely side effect from Cyclogest! xxx

Oh I get mega bloated too, drink some peppermint tea, it helps get rid of wind lol!

I've been super emotional today, feeling really tired and Emilia keeps yelling at me so it's getting me down. But I've got to remember for every bad day there's at least another 2 good days lol! I've finally got my booking in appointment. Same day as your scan Hun x

euurrgghhhhhhhhhhhh I cant drink anything hot hun and peppermint repeats on me haha I just cant wait to get home to let it all out haha! been sat with my button undone all day!

Oohhhhh really!? Something for us both to look forward to then hun! haha whats up with Emilia today!? xxx

She's just a little madam lol! She's just like me, when she wants something she wants it now lol! But she's also almost crawling, so she's getting mega frustrated that she just can't quite do it. And she then starts yelling at me lol!
She's a very demanding child but I wouldn't have her any other way really, just add in the pregnancy hormones to a bad day with her plus fatigue and MS and I end up a blithering wreck haha!

I am right there with yall.. Mine started about 2 weeks ago.. I didnt have it with my first pregnancy and i have alot of signs of it being SPD( hope not) But as i type i am sitting on my couch with a heating pad on my back :((

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->