bad cough

susiewusie

mummy of 2 little monster
Reaction score
hiya ladies kieran has been really ill lately, i had him to hospital on wednesday he has a very bad viral infetion, he is starting to get better but his cough is making him very uncomfcortable and not allowing him to sleep have you guys got any ideas how to help him /if i can help him ? x x

If he is old enough for it you could try Tixylix, that worked wonders when Amy has a dry tickly cough, or a drink of water as his throat may be dry . . .? Hope he feels better soon. x

so sorry to hear how poorly he's been. maddi has a cough atm and we took her to the out of hours doctors last night, she has a viral wheeze and has a little inhaler for it. i find the best thing at night is to prop her up. i use a small foam wedge under her materess at her head end, it seems to really help, and the wedge is taken from car seat from when she was new born.

hope he feels better soon :hugs: x

Ollie is the same, he's just got over a really bad viral infection and now has another cough and cold so worrying about it leading to what happened before xmas. Anyway I've found propping him up helps him with his cough x

No suggestions other than some rub to help his breathing but want to wish him better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->