bad cramping

J

justhoping

when you ovulate? Anyone else. I swear it feels as if a frate train is running through my tubed when I O. :/ anyone else and anyone ever get told why?

I have had a sono and no big cysts that they saw. I have read on the net that other have had bad cramping when O ing and it might be due to it being harder for your body to get your gets out. So they make your ovaries work harder. Hence the bad cramping. I was just wondering if anyone else gets it when they o too?

when you ovulate? Anyone else. I swear it feels as if a frate train is running through my tubed when I O. :/ anyone else and anyone ever get told why?

Its called mid cycle pain or mittleschmertz and is caused by the rapid explusion of the egg from the ovary. You are a lucky duck... it means you know when to BD..... Great way to get pregnant!!!

hi
yes i get it too, when its almost unbearable is when I do the deed, its very helpful although I dont actually feel like sex when its so bad!

hi
yes i get it too, when its almost unbearable is when I do the deed, its very helpful although I dont actually feel like sex when its so bad!

that is when i do it too and its so umbearable to even want to do sex..I too need to force it..

thanks both you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->