Bad dreams about my mum who's passed.

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
Hi there :)

Next month will be two years since my mum passed away. I haven't been thinking about it that much tbh, but anyway.. Past week iv had dream about mum every night. And not nice ones either, mostly me shouting at mum, being really nasty and just horrid to her. Last night she was nasty to me in the dream..

Any idea why I'm having these?

She is obviously very much in your thoughts at the moment. Maybe the shouting is you expressing the emotions that she has gone? My dad passed away when I was 19 and when I have been having a tough time or something upsets me I notice that I dream about him but I like to think that its him coming to comfort me in my dreams. x

i had this when my grandad passed away.
will be two years in april 2012.

it is strange. i have dreams about him just coming back and being like what are you all on about?! im not dead.
it's really horrible to wake up from.

:hugs: xxx

Yep had them, and I wake up thinking crap she is dead :,( I do talk to her alot. But the dreams aren't nice there really horrid dreams, like the one the other day I was screaming at her that I hate her, and she will never see her grandchildren ever again?!

maybe you feel like she's left you and you weren't ready for that yet. :hugs: it's very natural.

My Nan passed away a few months ago and my Mum (It was my Mums Mum) said she keeps having dreams about her, she said the other day she had a dream that they were at my Nans house clearing it out and she walked in but they knew she was a ghost.

She said she keeps having different dreams about her and its just really weird!

I think its because shes in your mind, even if you dont think your thinking about her that time of year is coming round :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->