Bad period-like cramps?

lovenoel

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm 12dpo now and have been experiencing some bad period-like cramps. I've read that some cramping is normal, so I'm trying to stay calm, but there have been a few moments where I've had to stop what I'm doing and take a deep breath. Normal?

I'm quite bloated as well and I can feel a bunch of twinges and weird sensations in my abdomen also.

I did do a search for cramping but it would be nice to get some more first-hand accounts. This is my first pregnancy so everything is terrifying!

If there's no bleeding then your probably fine. Its your womb starting to stretch and get ready to accommodate a growing baby.

I had very bad cramps for a couple of weeks that actually woke me up at night. It does seem as if af will show at any minute but if course it never did! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

My cramping was horribly bad. It was worse than my AF cramping. During week 7 I had some 'doubled over in pain' cramping along with bright red blood so thought I was miscarrying, but I wasn't. Baby was fine. So in my experience, cramping was just all a part of being pregnant. Good luck :)

It's totally normal so please don't worry :) I had it really bad through-out my last pregnancy & a little spotting which can also be normal. Try to think of it like this, you uterus is support by lots if ligaments and has to stretch from the size of a small pear to a watermelon! X

Yeah, pregnancy brings on a whole new side of weird feelings and pains. lol The things people never mention, so when it happens to you - you freak out!

Sounds pretty normal. Just drink lots of water (I found that lack of water made my cramps WAY worse) and don't lift anything heavy. :)

:hugs: I see you've already gotten lots of reassurance, but I figured I'd add some more, since I'm 18 1/2 weeks along with my third now! I had AWFUL cramping in the very beginning with all 3. Each time, it scared me so badly, but then everything was fine. Like they've said above, no blood, no problem. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->