bah, a little confused...

lrose321

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new here and needed a little support. I stopped BC in the middle of the pack and AF came for a week, which is longer than normal. Can that mess up when I ovulate and my usual 28 day cycle?

We are TTC and I'm supposed to start the 24th. The only symptoms I have is nausea. No sore boobs, either.

Could this have messed up everything?!?!

Please help! Thanks! :)

The "period" that you get every month when on birth control is not a true period, but rather what's known as a withdrawal bleed. By stopping mid-pack you caused that withdrawal bleed to happen sooner. Unless you temp or use OPKs there's really no way for you to know when you're going to ovulate next.

I stopped mid pack June of '09 (I was on Ortho Tri-Cyclen lo) and had a light withdrawal bleed. I didn't have a period for two months after that because it took me a while to ovulate again. You get your first period after you ovulate.

Sorry that was jumbled and confusing... hope it helped a little?

that's what I use! or used.. lol This is just the first month so I'm not going to find out till later this week.

I had a long "period" about a week, maybe a couple days over. I'm just really anxious. The only preggo symptom I've had is nausea, I think. It seems that all day, mostly after I eat something, I feel a little sick. I don't know if this is a pregnancy symptom, but I've been hot lately. When I took a shower this morning, I had to have the water cooler than normal.
This just really messes with our heads and I don't like it!

Thanks for the help thought :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->