Bah, ovulation pains?

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
Hiya, i've been having sharp pains in my left side (near my ovaries) for the past ten hours, does anyone else get these sorts of pain?? I don't know anyone personally that does :cry:, It's actually really painful.

Another egg just waiting for mr:spermy:
LOL

I do! I know when I'm ovulating because I get sharp stabbing pains on either side of my abdomen. It comes and goes for about 24 hours and then I'm fine. Now I'm so broody the only thing I think when it happens is "there goes another egg--what a waste!" :wacko:

Yeah, i'm annoyed over it really, i never used to have pains like this, it's nice to find someone who suffers too ^^.

I always think "Poor egg not going to meet it's maker" :D

Hurray for fellow-sufferers, lol.

Yeah, mine are usually painful but I'm able to deal with them. But sometimes they can be almost unbearable. I remember waking up in the middle of the night with really bad ones (I literally felt like someone was stabbing me with a knife!) and I had to get out of bed and pace until they went away.

I had forgotten about how bad they could be, I didn't have any symptoms like this while on BC.

I get them too!!!
They are quite painful sometimes but I kinda like that I can tell that I am ovulating. Will be very helpful when TTC. :o)

I think I get something :blush: Its been so long since I had a period I can't remember, if I recall it was sharp stabbing pains, usually on the left hand side, then it just sort of aches for a while, then after 24 hours it goes.

Not too painful, just bearable

I do, I do. :) I actually like it when I know I'm ovulating because I know that 14 days later AF will come. My cycles vary from 24 to 31 days, so it's nice to know when I'm going to start.

I get them every month, and they pretty much feel the same every month. The sharp stabbing pains in my ovaries. I know it is kind of weird but I kind of like it. It makes me excited to know that I am actually ovulating. I do admit the pain is worse then AF pains, but I can handle it.

I get them too!!!! Mine are kinda like period pains but all in my back and more intense - normally get a couple of bouts of them over a 36hrs on about day 18/19/20 of my cycle (I have 34/35 ish day cycles)

I get them for ages each cycle... been having them since about the 21st I think... not too bad, just kinda twinges, occasionally get painful, but I can't tell anything by them because they are over so many days :dohh: in fact, it's only really a few days after AF finishes that I DON'T have some kind of crampy thing going on....

and re: the waste of an egg, I prefer to think of it as one egg less till I'm ttc... when you think of it like that, it helps a little :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->