Bambino mio

Mrs RC

Lucas' Mummy!
Reaction score
Hi all

I bought a lot of second hand bambino mio nappies for a bargain price of £20 - around 30 covers/wraps and 70 cotton inserts, small ones and bigger ones.

I've looked up on the bambino mio website how to fold the insert but I still get leakage around the sides which goes on his vests. I'm using the medium covers as Lucas was 15lb 7oz at last weigh in so assume I'm putting him in the right size?

Am I doing something wrong - should I change them more often? I change about every 2 - 3 hours at the moment.

Thanks!!

X

In all cases I've heard of bambino mio I've only heard not so good things about them hun. You might be better getting some better wraps like natuerbabies or flip covers etc to try over the prefolds instead of using their wraps :)

yeah i dont trust mio wraps they are worse than my CB ones lol and they arent the best
try Thirsties wraps ( Cloth nappy tree ) or you can try using a nipper to fasten the prefold around your LO so its more like a fitted and less likely to leak

we are using these at the moment on our newborn and to be honest am loving them, we get the best fit with them and they work great for now, dunno how they work on older children though ..... maybe try a larger wrap?

I used them when my baby was younger (not moving about) and had no probs. I used the bigger size of nappy and folded it in the boy fold, which has extra fabric at the front. It does make it bulky at the front though.

I would also consider getting a different wrap to try. I like tots bots wraps.

Certainly far from being the best nappies! The nappies make good quick dry inserts for pocket nappies though, so you will be able to use them in that way, quite efficiently - just fold into a pad and pop them inside a pocket nappy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->