Banging Heels on Ground

PitBullMommy

Princess, FF & Angel Mom
Reaction score
Anyone else's LO bang their heels on the ground as hard as they can? Charlotte lifts her right leg and bangs it on the ground as hard as she can...all time time. Whever she's on the floor she does it. Not sure why and we have hardwood floors, though this doens't seem to bother her. Any clues? She's not crying or fussing when she does it...she's usually just playing with her toys doing it...

Maybe she just likes the noise?
Colton will lay on his belly in the floor and bang his feet sometimes.
Today though, he was laying on the floor (on belly) with his shoulders up and ankles crossed.. lol, it was a cute site to see.. he was just sitting there.. watching TV, lol.

Rocco does this all the time. My nephew was the same. Its strange no matter how hard he bangs it never seems to hurt him.

I little niece does this, I thought it was so weird but another woman wrote about it in another site I go on and it seems pretty normal, lots of babies do it. xx

yep maddi does it all the time! especially in her cot in her sleeping bag :dohh: loves doing it! it makes her laugh so much :dohh: x

we actually put a pillow under her feet sometimes when she's on her play mat as it makes so much noise and i worry she'll hurt herself - but she just laughs! x

Yup, LO keeps doing this, esp. when sitting in a chair or lying on the changing table. Strange!

Lewis does this too. I'm not sure if he thinks it's like being in his bouncy chair and he's going to start bouncing if he bangs his heels down. (He bangs his heels to bounce in his chair).

Yay! Thanks. I was worried that she was going to be as weird as I am!!!

Renah does this with her fists and heels when she wants to be picked up. She slams them down into her crib mattress as hard as she can, although I'm not sure she's doing it on purpose at this age

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->