bargain!

Hen

Reaction score
I've just been on the close parent site looking for info about the pop in nappies. I spotted that they do special deals with certain councils if you have a council voucher, one of which is Gloucestershire. So I just got 5 dream dri nappies, 2 night boosters, a small wetbag, 100 liners and 10 washable wipes for £20!!!!!

Bargain! So any gloucestershire girls get yourselves a voucher and go spend it!

Thats fab, could I pretend I live in Gloucs :haha:

West oxfordshire is close! Perhaps if you just nipped over the border!!!

i saw that, they do sodd all for the nottinghamshire area :(

Can you get more than one set as a resident?! You could be onto a money maker there Hen!

Sadly they only let you have one set :(

well that's the standard deal here as well, but they seem to have teemed up with close parent for this offer (not that it's advertised when you get the voucher!!). I found it by mistake.

Hen are you in Gloucestershire? I get so confused around where we live as it's in the three counties! My address is Gloucestershire and postcode is GL19 but for schooling and refuse were Worcestershire so I don't know if I'll be eligible for this. I rang the council 3 weeks ago and I still haven't heard back! :cry:

I've got an electronic copy of the form you need to send them if you would like it Retromum? I'm not sure if I can send it via pm or whether I'd need your email address. They were pretty quick when I submitted mine I think, although it was a while ago so I migt not remember properly!!!

Do you apply to the Gloucestershire council? or the shop? I will have a look for the form on the glos council website xxx

If you go here it gives you the form etc.

Thanks Hen, did you post it then Lovely? As they need the photocopy of the birth certificate?

I think I posted it with a photocopy of my MatB1 (did it before Lottie got here!)

Brilliant thank you I will get it done tomorrow. I had a different form before and it asked which electoral register we were on which is Malvern in Worcestershire so I didn't think I'd get it with that form but with this one they only want your address and mine is Gloucestershire. Thanks Hen I wouldn't have got it without you posting this xxx

That's ok, glad I could help. it's such a bargain I think all glos mums should be told about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->