Bargains please!!!!!

It's a good idea to get things as bargains! Hard to pass up :)
We have not bought anything big, but I do have a few small things.... like toys, books, and blankets. We were also given a bouncer and swing from my friend who's done having kids since they were in perfect condition, I could not say no :)

My husband is sweating, wants to buy nappies and steralisers... I keep saying I am only 11 weeks, but he wants it all done yesterday lol.

My husband is sweating, wants to buy nappies and steralisers... I keep saying I am only 11 weeks, but he wants it all done yesterday lol.
Haha that's funny Jessica, never heard of hubby being like that!

I've gotten a lot of used but amazing condition things for a small percentage of what the item would typically cost!

He is honestly mental, I just showed him a cute T-shirt and he said " I can wrap the baby in a sheet if I need to, but I can't steralise bottles with a cup of piss" :0 I am thinking of devorce at the moment....

Haha Jessica! I would ask if he's expecting too?!:haha: he's going to be a fun one to go through labor with :rofl:

He is a knob!! Lol!! To be honest he is great in labour, but only because they induce me . he would have a crap attack if he didn't know when is was going to happen!!

He has already made separate lists of items that will be got on certain days

Wow that is seriously too funny! Sounds like he is a major planner which I guess is better than a husband who could care less but it'd probably drive me crazy lol!!!

Yeah, I can't complain really, he is a planner and also magic with the old cash.... I am useless so it's a plus xx he just drives me barmy in the meantime..

He is honestly mental, I just showed him a cute T-shirt and he said " I can wrap the baby in a sheet if I need to, but I can't steralise bottles with a cup of piss" :0 I am thinking of devorce at the moment....

Actually made my day !!! I want a husband like yours mine just says yeah okay shut up to be fair to him I have been pregnant a good 50% of our relationship 😂😂

Ah bless!! We have been together longer than I care to mention lol I do love his neurosis really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->