Bassinets that attach to your bed (other than Arm's Reach Cosleeper)

marigold91

Reaction score
In 2nd tri, but asking you ladies as I assume you guys have done most all of your product research already :)

Do you guys know of any bassinets or co-sleepers that attach directly to your bed like the Arm's Reach Cosleeper? I bought an Arm's Reach second hand from a friend, but just realized my bed is too low for it. I need something about two to three inches lower.

I know the Halo Bassinest can be lowered and goes down farther the Arm's Reach, but they are so ridiculously expensive...

Really looking for a safe co-sleeping option. Please let me know if you have any suggestions! Thank you! :)

I have a very low bed too. I bought a normal ikea cot, drilled new holes so I could set the base at the correct height, removed one side and attached it to my bed. There's plenty of hacks online showing you how to do this.

I actually just use one of the contoured change pads right on my bed last time. But my spouse isn't into co-sleeping, so that only works if you're willing to forgo sleeping in the same bed as your spouse until you/the baby are ready to transition to a crib! (I single parented with my first so coslept until 18 months but I know that's a pretty unusual situation! I'm guessing it'll be in the 4-6 month zone with this one, but we'll see.

I bought a Halo, looks new but was gently used. These are only used for 3-6 mnths, so it's likely you'll get the box, warrantee, and barely a mark on the thing if you get one slightly second hand.

Plus I like the fact that I'll be able to resell it for exactly what I bought it for!

I have bought the chicco next2me co sleeper. It's adjusts to all heights... I love it. I'll love it more when my little man arrives to put in it!!! Xx

I've got a snuzpod, also height adjustable, the top comes off so you can use it stand alone (ie for day naps etc). Obviously not used it yet but I really like it.

We got a chicco next2me. Height adjustable and you can raise the head end easily for reflux babies. Fantastic!

I've also bought the chicco next to me bed, it's still in the box but can't wait to use it!

Oh the Chicco Next2Me looks exactly perfect, but of course I'm in the States and they don't make it here!!!

Thanks for the suggestions, though!

What did you decide on? I bought the Halo Swivel today (our bed is ridiculously low) and will put it together in the next few days to test it out. Hoping it works! We co-sleep with DS1 who is 2.5 so I want somewhere safe for baby to be, but still feel we're "co-sleeping".

What did you decide on? I bought the Halo Swivel today (our bed is ridiculously low) and will put it together in the next few days to test it out. Hoping it works! We co-sleep with DS1 who is 2.5 so I want somewhere safe for baby to be, but still feel we're "co-sleeping".

We <3 the Halo too. The fact that it raises & lowers (we have a ridiculously high bed) and I've been using the light at night for bf-ing and the vibrator when she has gas. It's also safe with mesh sides. Really happy with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->