Bath toys

Logan's Mum

....plus Eric : )
Reaction score
Hello all! :xmas8:

Does anyone have any recommendations for cool bath toys for an 8 year old and a 4 year old boy? They have baths together still, normally the bath has eczema-friendly products in so nothing that needs bubbles to work (like that ice cream one).

Cheers! :xmas16:

Or how about a playmobil boat. I think you can buy an added motor to power them in water

I've bought DD2 (2) the Tomy foam factory (make icecreams). DD1 (6) will definitely play with it too. **Nevermind, no use to you, just read your post properly** DD2 does have eczema too, which flares every so often. I just use aveeno/johnsons/alberto balsam products for her.

What about the Fishing for Floaters game? :haha: It's £14.99 on prezzy box.

I've bought DD2 (2) the Tomy foam factory (make icecreams). DD1 (6) will definitely play with it too. **Nevermind, no use to you, just read your post properly** DD2 does have eczema too, which flares every so often. I just use aveeno/johnsons/alberto balsam products for her.

We use the the foam factory and ds2 has child’s farm bubble bath for his eczema which still bubbles up if that’s any help? My kids all love it

We use the the foam factory and ds2 has child’s farm bubble bath for his eczema which still bubbles up if that’s any help? My kids all love it

Oh fab! I'll have a look, surely it's more fun looking than bog standard packaging too. Thank you!

Bath crayons/paints? Or you can make your own with cornflour, shaving foam and food color. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->