BB'a not sore until 11 DPO... is it a sign?

readyforthree

Reaction score
Hi! So we are finally trying for Number three!!! Yay! So excited that my husband is finallllllllllllyyyy ready lol. I have been patiently or (not so patiently) waiting for over a year to start trying again:happydance:
ANYWAY, I have been keeping great track of my cycles over the last year and like clock work my BB's become sore after ovulation leading all the way up to the day or two before AF. This cycle I had no soreness at all until last night (11 DPO). Normally the soreness would be going away right around now... not starting...Today they are a tiny bit sore which is so weird... could this be a sign??? Anyone else have no soreness and get a BFP????

It could be! If its different than what's normal, then it could be a sign. I normally get sore bbs right after o and it lasts for about a week. Only once did it change...it wasn't a bfp for me, but this sounds promising for you, especially because they are getting sore around 11dpo!! When are you going to test? GL! :hugs: Let me know if you get your bfp this cycle!!

Mine didn't hurt until the day after my bfp. Haha. It was strange. Good luck! :)

This is my first month TTC and to be honest I've never took note of when my boobies are sore...

I know today is my AF due date and my boobies are very tender.

I will update you if this is a BFP sign or not in due course haha. Good luck to you girlie! xx

Thanks! Took a dollar store test today and it was inconclusive lol. There was a second pink line but past where it should have been??? Totally confused and no more tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->