bbt and opk's question

Dawn2411

Mom of 2 girls and 2 boys
Reaction score
I have been using opk's (Clear blue digital) and have always gotten my positive except this mo. I didn't. I figured I didn't o because I was using progest. cream it it messed up my cycle. I started temping this mo. though and keeping track on fertility friend. When I entered my temp this morning ff said I did o on tues. I don't understand how my opk could say no but ff says I did o. Any Ideas please?

Hi,could it be that ur wee wasn't concentrated enough,did you have any other signs that you could have o?

I don't really think I did have any other signs and I used fmu so I think it was strong enough. idk this ttc stuff is frustrating lol.

Hi, your ovulation happens within a 12-24 hour period. Depending on what time you took the opk and the time you actually ovulated, it may not have shown as a positive. Ovulation can be seen as a thermal shift in your bbt. So yes it is possible that you ovulated. :dust:

Hi Dawn,

I agree with Abby - the caveat with the OPKs is that you have to catch that surge within a fairly narrow window. I think more reliable signs are your temps and cm. If you did O on Tuesday - do you think you caught the eggie??

Keeping Fx'd for you!

Hi its also not recommended to use fmu for opk,between 11am and 8pm

Thank you so much ladies! I had no idea your not supposed to use fmu. Faithmom, according to my chart on ff it says my chances are good so we shall see:) Good luck every one:)

Thank you so much ladies! I had no idea your not supposed to use fmu. Faithmom, according to my chart on ff it says my chances are good so we shall see:) Good luck every one:)

Yay!!! Hoping for the best for all of us here!! I guess it takes some time before LH to build up in your system. I've heard that testing at roughly the same time everyday is a good idea and that good times are between 1 - 4 in the afternoon. I'm no expert though - I've only been using them for 3 months now. I just buy the super cheap ones and pee on them several times during the course of the afternoon. The things we do......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->