BBT confusion

donutaud15

mum to an angel in heaven
Reaction score
I think I may have confused myself slightly. I'm on 44 day cycle according to my tracker and according to it I should ovulate around CD20 but my BBT dropped at CD23 and 24 (35.9 for both days), slightly higher in CD25 and really high on CD26 (I believe I ovulated on that day). But then CD27 and 28 were low.

CM had pretty much been EWCM then milky/watery while cervical position had been high, soft and open then pretty much close.

Is there a chance that I got my ovulation date wrong?

Sorry for the ramblings but going out of my mind.

Personally I believe more on temp charting than trackers. Cycle varies for each woman, and trackers just calculate your fertile window by days. However, you need to be careful and consistent about charting it to understand the pattern. Try to note bbt at the same time of the day and be sure to diligent and accurate in record keeping.
It is important to note that this BBT shift is actually quite subtle, with temperatures typically rising by only .4 degrees F (.2 degrees C) after ovulation, and sometimes even less. It is important to note that you might see rapid rise in your BBT, or you might see an incremental rise, or it may even rise and fall slightly over several days. Due to this variability, it is important to chart for several cycles to understand the specific way in which you experience this BBT shift. Once you know the cycle date upon which you usually ovulate, you can then predict your fertile window for the next cycle and, therefore, plan your “baby dancing” appropriately.
Sharing a link below to get more knowledge about how to chart bbt accurately. Hope it helps.
https://www.ovagraph.com/basal-body-temperature-charting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->