BBT help

BCass81

Reaction score
Hi all:

Ok I just started trying to chart my BBT a few days ago but so far its not looking like most peoples normal charts. One day my temp is somewhat high and then it plummets and goes down and then the next day spikes back up and then plummets again. I'm taking it the same time everyday before I get out of bed. Any insight into why its doing that?
Heres my chart so far:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4a2f68

Are you sure you're taking it at the same time every day? You have open circles on the chart which usually means taken at a different time?

Do you take your temps vaginally or orally? I used to take mine orally, and mine were very erratic - and then I realized I always sleep with my mouth open, so switched to vaginally. They evened out then. :hugs:

That is pretty erratic but there is not enough data yet for any sort of pattern to be seen. Also, how long are your cycles? I ask because your last 2 temps plus your CM make it look liked may have O'd on the 12th?! If your temp stays up then you will know for sure and if that's the case then your chart looks good and not so erratic.

Have a look at a few of my charts...I have crazy long cycle and my temps are all over the place at time, but over time you do get to see a pattern.

GL!

Wow! Are you taking it at the same time every morning? Also are you moving or getting up before you take it? Your temp starts going up VERY quickly the second you wake up.. so if you do anything else after you open your eyes, your temp will be off.

I set an alarm for 6am every morning, when the alarm goes off I put the meter in my mouth still half asleep. Luckily for me the meter remembers the last temp I took, so I can fall back asleep the second its done and then read it when I'm really ready to wake up lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->