• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BBT question - following flu.

Wagtail89

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm hoping someone might be able to help or share past experiences with me. Last week I was ill with flu although not full blown fever but bad enough that my temps were raised, unfortunately my flu fell in line with when I was due to O - usually cd20. I have been using CB advanced opks and got my peak smiley on cd20 so expected to O on cd 21 or 22 but having been ill I know this can delay so was more hoping than expecting.

Anyway I have been charting with ff and marked my temps when I wasn't very ill as questionable (they were high for me morelike my post o temps than my usual pre o temps. Pretty sure it not the correct thing to do but I removed my flu temps from my chart (I've made a note of them so I can add them back in) and as soon as I did this ff gave me a dotted line suggesting O on cd21. I then out of curiosity more than anything added in a couple of false temps on cd18 & 19 at a level I know my temps would normally be and then ff gave me my cross hairs with O being cd22 (happy days) well I though so but my temp has on risen very slightly (I will try and share my chart) and no where near as much as it normally does. I did have a slow rise last month but by 4dpo my temp was up to 36.73 and I didn't have the fall in temp that I've had today.

I guess I have two questions. Firstly do you think that I have actually ovulated?
Second has anyone had this happen to them through been ill ad if so did you go on to get a BFP?

Sorry for the long post, I'm so confused by my chart at the moment really hoping that I did O when ff is saying I did..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->