bbt slowing dropping?

bellyfever

Reaction score
Have a temping question for you ladies. I'm pretty sure I'm out this month since my temps have been slowing dropping the pay couple of days with very very light spotting (not even enough to wear panty liner only have it when I wipe sometimes) that started on 10dpo. But any insight about temps would be helpful. This is my 1st month temping so pretty new to it. I was hoping for my temp to go back up thinking it was implantation bleeding but it hasn't and still having bfn.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-30-09-15-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-30-09-15-55.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 15
Everyone is a little bit different. If my chart looked like yours I would expect AF to arrive any second. However, other women have to have temp drop under the cover line before they think AF is coming and yours isn't there yet. And as long as AF hasn't actually arrived, implantation could happen & temps could rise again.

I know it's frustrating but only temping for a few months will let you know which patterns your body has. Good luck!! :flower:

Thanks k4th I just wish af would go ahead and show her ugly face now so we can move on to next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->