BDing in the TWW?

fifi-folle

C (7/11) & C (10/12)
Reaction score
Pretty much as it says in the title. How do you feel about :sex: in the two week wait?

We've had 4 early m/cs in 16 months of trying, all tests have come back clear. Twice I have m/c'd after bding so now feel really scared to relax and enjoy each other for two weeks of every cycle. DH is being really understanding with me but I kind of want to let go of this. (Probably doesn't help that my endo means bding hurts more the closer to AF I get.)

What are your thoughts girls?

So sorry for your losses sweetie :cry:

I had a mc too. Me and OH still get jiggy in the 2ww as I think it means that you both don't feel as though the only time you do it is purely functional - too clinical for me. I'm sure your mc's are nothing to do with your BDing although I completely understand why you'd be anxious. Maybe find "other things" to do in the 2ww if it stresses you out?

Love and luck x

Hi hun, so sorry for your losses, no wonder you are worried about this. Well officially having sex in the tww should not make any difference, the egg is not as fragile as we think! But obviously we are all different and if you are finding it painful nearer your AF maybe ease off a bit. I hate this time of the month I am in it now, wondering if I am pregnant, practically convincing myself I am, worrying about going to the gym which I love etc etc! Last night we did the babydance but had to stop as I bled, so I am worrying like you now. Listen to your body and if you want to bed in the tww go for it! If you are still worried go to your docs, you need some reassurance, good luck xx

Thanks girls, seeing the RMC clinic in the new area so will ask them on 17/11, although I know they will say the risk is minimal! It would be so much easier if I was pregnant and had a sticky bean :D Well, maybe not! Just be a new set of things to worry about!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->