be careful when you post in here!

Boo44

Mummy of 2 boys
Reaction score
I'm beginning to realise ive been taking people's guesses too seriously when they really are just guesses!

Every single guess bar one for my 12 wk scan was girl. Ive already got a boy so I found that exciting! I didnt realise until today that I'd basically set my heart on it because of this! My own silly fault. Anyway after my 20 wk scan people are guessing boy. And now I've felt disappointment which is silly as a beautiful healthy baby is all I ever wanted!

We didnt find out for sure as OH doesn't want to, so now I have a long wait with all these mixed up feelings... Just wanted to warn people that guesses are guesses and to take them with a pinch of salt, even though its great fun :)

I completely agree! I think having your second is hard as it feels like its shaping your family alot more than a first (do you get me? ) I am soooo happy I am getting another beautiful boy but of course that means I'm not getting a girl. It's much more mixed feelings than first time around and I think it's quite natural. Plus at the end of the day were all just guessing on these threads! Maybe you could persuade hubby to find out?

Totally agree I'm actually becoming obsessed!!! Wtf?? Really want a girl but as long as its healthy is all that matters. I am gonna sound like a horrible person right now but I know when I am told its a boy I will be a lil disappointed why do I feel like this?? Is there something wring with me!! I sound like an ungrateful b**ch

I agree with this, also I notice if a member wants a specific sex people just say that sex so if someone is hoping for a boy and people know this then everyone's going to guess boy which IMO just builds up to the disappointment if baby turns into a girl or vice versa if you get me. In my last pregnancy I got all boy guesses on here and everyone family friends etc. said I was having a boy my oh took this as a deffinate boy so when we found out we were having a girl he was devastated as with all boy guesses, a girl never even crossed his mind. So I agree with this and also feel that people shouldn't give false guesses if they know that member is hoping for a specific gender x

I know how you all feel! When someone guesses you think wow they must really know what they're talking about! When often they just don't lesson learned :) I still love guesses though haha

I agree! I also think sometimes people are more inclined to guess whatever gender they think the person is hoping for from what I've seen on here. It's definitely just good fun and shouldn't be taken too seriously really! :) xx

Too true ladies! Plus sometimes even the most perfect shot can be misleading! I have seen some perfect shots yield the opposite on occasion, plus we probably all know someone who delivered the opposite!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->