Be honest....did you have a hunch?

I was completely oblivious with two of mine. My first one I was just a teen and had a pregnancy scare every month haha. This one I had kind of a feeling but it was more of a hope.

Afraid with ds we knew straight after dtd :haha: it was just different somehow.

With this one dh had a feeling straight away again but i didnt get it till about 3days later. But we were right both times :haha:

I didn't think I'd be positive with my DS2 or with this pregnancy. DS2 was conceived the cycle immediately following a miscarriage and I never even had a period. I kept waiting for my period and occasionally testing, and all of a sudden I had a bfp!

This current pregnancy I got my BFP on cycle number 3. I was still getting negatives on 11dpo and cramping like I do when AF arrives so I thought for sure I was out. Low and behold on 12 DPO I saw a very faint line, 13 dpo darker...got my BFP :)

Good luck!

I wrote in my diary about my cycle and being due af and felt it was on way

Dd1 i was a teen and missed a period which was unusual for me back then so thats what made me test. Dd2 i was trying for her and had a feeling before i even missed my period and was positive. With this pregnancy it wasn't planned and even though i missed a period i never for one moment thought i was since missing periods these days is totally normal for me, i tested more to give myself peace of mind thinking it was for sure going to be negative and there was two lines haha x

Each time I've never had any symptoms of being pregnant. Just an overwhelming feeling to test. The symptoms only started after my positive.

I wanted to be pregnant so badly that it's hard for me to tell the difference between that wanting and knowing. I thought I might be pregnant month after month but on the cycle we conceived I started to cry all of a sudden the night before I got my BFP. Happy tears, because I thought I was pregnant. It's the only time that happened, usually I didn't cry until I found out I wasn't.

I was convinced it hadn't happened that cycle. I was stressed (after having a mmc a few months earlier) so I o'd 3 days late and thought there was no way that I would conceive if I was stressed enough to o late. I even went to the doctors to ask to have my hormones checked. However, the next day the gym was tough! I just thought I was a bit tired. But then I felt sick alllllll day, like I had done with my mmc so I did a test (at 11 dpo) and BFP!

I had a feeling almost immediately after dtd. I was sitting on the bed feeling it while dh cleaned up. Mind you, I also had the distinct feeling it would be a boy, and it's a girl, so...

I knew both times that I would get a positive test. I had strong implantation cramps (or lets call them that - cramps at any rate!) a few days before period was due with both pregnancies.

1st I had zero idea
2nd I kind of had a feeling
3rd I burst into tears at a story in a magazine and decided I should take a test :haha:
4th I'm unsure if I had a feeling or not, I had my first period after having the implant out and honestly thought I'd be waiting a while!

I was complaining to my friend the day before I was sure I was out. I was super negative the month of my BFP. Next day I was so shocked to see that line.

With our first i just had a "feeling" it had worked and it did but i had no real symptoms out of the ordinary until my missed period.
This time i was sick daily 3 days before i took a test and i tested at 9dpo with a very dark BFP. I must have ovulated early... but i definitely Knew ahead of time with this one.

No idea. I was 2 months shy of turning 46. I was single and having what I like to call a mid life crisis LOL Sex, one time with someone I barely knew. AF was late, but that was usual for me. Cramping so bad I just knew AF was going to show up any minute so I kept wearing a tampon to work (worked as a teacher and didn't want to start while standing in front of the class). Finally, was at the grocery store and just looking at food gave me a wave of nausea. It was the same nausea I had felt in other pregnancies (had 3 pregnancies all ending in miscarriage earlier in life) So left the food aisles and got a test and went home and tested. Two lines came up before I had time to lay the stick down on the counter. Didn't believe it. Went back to the store to buy FRER. Test line was darker than control so thought they were bogus tests. Went back and bought a digital. Only then did I believe it.

Iv known with every one of mine (this is my 5th baby but 8th pregnancy) I just feel 'different' and can't explain how, iv always know when two lines would show and when they wouldn't

I was completely oblivious! I'd always thought I wasn't ovulating because my periods were SO irregular; that if we went unprotected, nothing would happen! I was fully expecting my period on the day I got my BFP (19th December 2015.. wow!!) and even then I had no other symptoms, apart from sore boobs. Usually only my nipples would get sore before my period but this time it was different. I also remember one night when we DTD I had this thought come out of nowhere, like somebody shouting right next to me 'you're going to conceive tonight'. A part of me was kinda hoping it would happen, but I thought it was wishful thinking.

I have very irregular cycles so I would just go by gut feeling.

DD - had a spare test lying around. BFP.

This baby - first time I had ovulated all year (PCOS) confirmed by ultrasound. I had really bad ovulation and then implantation cramps. Had an urge to test 10dpo. Vvvvvvvvv. Faint line on cheapie so dipped a FRER. BFP.

Didn't have a clue. I was on prostap so hadn't had a bleed for well over 6 months . The only reason I tested was because I couldn't drink coffee, which normally I have loads 😂 still didn't believe it when the 2 lines popped up. I didn't have any symptoms at all, and thought I was really in tune with my body. Had a scan to find I was just over 6 weeks. 💙

No inkling with the first, but this time hubby and I both knew about a week before my period was even due. I became ravenously hungry which was what convinced hubby, and I got constipated which is what convinced me. Testing the day AF was due was a formality really!! 😂 We'd only had one attempt for this baby - he's getting the snip after it's born!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->