Be warned...

~KACI~

Reaction score
toddlers who couldn't open things yesterday can open them today!!

Kieran has learn how to open medicine bottles this morning and also the pamper plastic boxes that you get in bounty packs-which i keep my wipesd and bepantham in! Just come down after putting the baby down to find the bloody stuff smeared all over himself and my front room:hissy::hissy:

Not only that but just been informed the MIL will be here in just over a hour for the weekend when i was told she wouldn't be here til three:dohh:

So i have an hour to get dressed and the kids, put the dishes away mop and hoover the downstairs floor and kitchen also tidy the bathroom, mite have to take some shortcuts :rofl: At least i won't have to iron all our clothes caz there currently in the tumble caz there soaking wet!!

Lets hope there's a massive traffic jam!:happydance:

Anyway back to the point don't think your toddler can't do something!!

Mad moment over!! I'm off to clean:hissy:
x x

medicine bottles :shock::dohh:

I went into my living room the other day to find Joe had smeared an entire tube of toothpaste on my walls :dohh:

its the point where you need 2 sets of eyes and 2 sets of hands :dohh:

now go clean :lol: you have all that to do in an hour and you're on here, see that would be me too :rofl:

Well i got it done! Shame it is a tip again as MIL turned up with her OH and two young kids!!

Tell me about it kieran had his hair cut this afternoon!! Two hair washes later and i finally got it out!! It was like grease through his hair!! He was in the shower for half a hour after that post trying to get the bloody stuff off, the soap was just washing over it!! Bloody stuff!

Had to laugh later though! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->