Bean hates my favourite food

Brunette_21

Pregnant 1st trimester
Reaction score
Well my wee bundle has decided that I will no long be eating Chinese food over past month I have tried three different meals from my favourite Chinese and each have made me incredibly nauseous and not able to think about them. I'm gutted xx

I understand hun - my little one seems to hate curry which is awful for me :(

Its a nightmare I still feel overly gassy this morning and have the burning down my esophagus xx

Mine hates chicken and we were having chicken 2-3 times per week. Oh, but apparently I can still do fried chicken, just not the baked or grilled good-for-you chicken. Figures.

Yup, I can't stand any veg and that's all I ate before I got my bfp :( Now stuck with carbs..carbs and more....carbs! >.<

Same! All I can eat with 100% certainty of not getting sick are fruits and vegetables.

When I was pg with my lo I went off tea completely. It did come back at about 13/14 weeks. But every time I ate cheese or something with cheese I would throw up that lasted my whole pregnancy!

Well sadly I'm now in hospital I have an infection xx

Fruit and veg is pretty much all my bean wants too. I was gutted when it turned its nose up to Singapore noodles. They are my absolute fave. Any hint of oil and I'm sick. Carbs are out too. I find food is either tasting bland or really strong. No middle ground. I mentioned it to the midwife on Friday and she said not to worry my taste buds will return to normal soon. I hope she's right.

The twins seem to only like potatoes. Those seem to be the only thing that settle my stomach. Potatoes in any form work, fried, baked, hashed... fruit seems to taste bitter to me now and veggies I can eat, but they aren't satisfying and won't deter the nausea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->