Beautiful Breech Birth Story

F

Fortune Cooki

This lady was very brave and possibly risky, I'm not sure. Her birth sounded like a wonderfully ideal situation though.

https://birthwithoutfearblog.com/2013/05/18/breech-homebirth-17-days-past-due-date/

Is your baby breech? Mine still is, and I've been looking at sites like this, x

Is your baby breech? Mine still is, and I've been looking at sites like this, x

I think my baby turned head down around 28 weeks. That whole time I was worried about her turning again, but after 32 weeks my belly also seemed to droop lower and lower. I think I could easily come to terms with having a C-Section due to breech, even though I am determined to have a natural vaginal birth with my current situation.

Thank for sharing! I have a determined breech (since at least 25 weeks) and despite best efforts to convince bub turn all that happened is it went transverse for two days before going back to breech.

My hospital also wants to schedule me a cesarean next week despite the fact that there are two very experienced doctors who have done breech births on staff. I looked into hiring an independent midwife for a home birth but our area only has one and she was unable to take me on as a client. However she has decided to advocate for me to be allowed a breech birth in hospital and has helped a couple of other women do the same so I'm hopeful I will be allowed to as well. Otherwise I think I will be driving 3 hours to the nearest hospital that allows breech births whilst in labour...

Anyway I don't often visit this section, just thought I'd pop over to see if I could find any other term-with-breech moms and found this at the top of the forum :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->