Beauty Products

Jaysmummy

Mum of 3 and WTT
Reaction score
Just a nosy thread really

My aim this year is to treat myself more and make more effort with my appearance, so got me wondering what products do you use? And what brands?

I currently use

Nivea cleanser, toner, moisturiser but I am waiting for a delivery of Lancôme Visionnaire serum after getting a £50 voucher for Xmas

Home Bargains Face Wipes

Need to start using face scrub and mask

Soap and Glory Moisturiser and Body Scrub

Don't Fake Tan

Lush Bath/Shower Products

Argan Oil Deep Conditioner

Whatever Shampoo/Conditioner is on offer

Sane with hair products

What do you use?

I use coconut oil for moisturiser / hair masque

MAC face cosmetics

Gel eyeliner - I use it for eyelids and under eyes, so no need for two products. Lasts longer

LOreal Everpure hair products (silicone free) going silicone free is great for coloured hair as it doesn't strip the colour so fast. You'll also know the true state of your hair if you are considering a chemical process like colouring or bleaching. Silicones scaffold your hair so whilst they have their place , they can dupe people into thinking their hair can take another battering of colour!

Simple eye make up remover

Surgical spirit to clean my make up brushes

I use Redken hair products and Bare Escentuals everything else..makeup and skin care. I don't wear a lot of makeup though...just sometimes a little foundation, eyeliner, mascara and gloss. My husband mostly prefers the way I look without it. :huh:

I use MAC makeup mostly. St. Ives apricot exfoliating face scrub every other night and a salicylic acid face wash in the mornings. Olay moisturizer with sunscreen. I have curls so I only shampoo once a week. Pantene conditioner and cheap curl gel and hairspray.

I've just started using no7 beautiful skin cleanser, face scrub and moisturiser and it's lovely! I also use boots vit e eye cream, and will use a face wipe (whatever is on offer) before cleansing if I have a lot of make up on.

Shower gel and bubble bath tends to be radox unless it's been christmas when I get soap and glory or champneys stuff, including hand cream.

I use dove summer body in the spring and summer.

I use Alberto balsam shampoo and conditioner, then herbal essences split end cream and elnett heat protect spray. After straightening I use john Frieda cream. I use john Frieda hair colour every 7-8 weeks.

I also use Rimmel nail varnish almost all the time.

It sounds like a lot when I write it all down!

I use:
Clinique cleanser, face wash, moisturiser, face scrub
No 7 primer
Clinique foundation and powder
All other make up is a mix of Rimmel and No 7
I like body shop bubble baths and body washes as they're soap free
I use loads of different body creams, whatever I'm bought or is on offer! Today was a boots body butter
Shampoo, conditioner and spray conditioner are Aussie
I always use morrocanoil before blow drying my hair
I use a Schwarzkopf hair mask every so often
Bliss facemask

And probably loads more!

Mostly MAC makeup except loose powder which is Avon minerals one, No. 7 microdermabrasion scrub, soap and glory peaches and clean face wash or estee Lauder face wash. Clinique toner, No. 7 moisturiser, soap and glory bodywash, st tropez fake tan on legs in summer, hair is Aussie shampoo and tigi oatmeal and honey conditioner, lush face masks and bath products and probably loads more I can't think of.

Soap and Glory for shower gel/ body lotions/ butter/ scrubs

No7 Cleanser, toner, moisturizer, Day cream and night cream.

St Ives exfoliater.

Aussie 3 minute miracle deep conditioners (once a week)

Tresemme normal shampoo and conditioner.

Lee stafford heat defence spray and dry shampoo (this is the best smelling stuff!)

Morrocan oil hair serum

Nivea cream on my face when i'm poor.

Make up is mostly soap and glory... mascara, powder, eyebrow pencil (the best thing in the world!)

Clinque for eyeliner and brushes, I usually get the clinque high impact mascara too

Def starting MAC make-up now though :)

Lush Fresh Farmacy as a face wash, Lush Tea Tree toner, Aloe Vera as a moisturiser or Soap and Glory Clear Here moisturiser.

I don't fake tan. If I do my nails I'll use whatever colour I like and don't go on brand.

Use whatever is the cheapest shampoo/conditioner. I have tried loads and they £1 ones are pretty much the same as the rest.

Makeup: Cheapest mascara/eyeliner, MAC concealer and blush, random eyeshadows, Sunday Riley powder.

Body Shop aloe moisturiser
Body Shop camomile make up remover
Simple toner
Tresemme 24hr body shampoo/conditioner
Soap I generally buy handmade (from local craft markets or Lush)
Vaseline deodorant.
Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom perfume (I wear Madagascan vanilla in the summer).
Makeup is all mixed:
Maybelline 24hr foundation (actually I've just switched this to a Rimmel one because they've changed the shades and it no longer matches)
Maybelline colossal mascara
Body Shop or Rimmel eyeliner
No7 blusher
Avon lipstick
Eyeshadow are a random mix (I have about a million in various shades of brown/grey). Atm I'm mostly wearing Barry M dazzle dusts.

Liz Earle cleansers, Organic Surge moisturiser, Lush bath products, shower gel's I change up all the time. Soap & Glory do good body scrubs. Make up I use all sorts, I love Rimmels wake me up foundation & Smashbox photo finish.

Makeup, Mostly mac, some benefit, some Bobbi brown, some Georgio Armani.

Face care, I love Nivea, especially their day face cream and eye makeup remover. I also love Dermalogica, it's pricier but lasts ages.

Face scrub, I love St Ives apricot scrub.

Face mask, Dermalogica do some great ones, I also use origins drink up overnight mask.

Body wash and scrub, I use whatever smells nice! And once a week I use my apricot scrub on my body, it's great for face and body.

Body moisturiser, I use aveeno and c. Booth honey and almond body cream.

Fake tan, I've only ever liked St tropez (the cream, not the spray) dries very evenly, gives a very natural colour and lasts.

Bath products, I like to use natural products in the bath like salts and oils, I love sitting in anything lavender, so relaxing.

Hair, I love macadamia products, their hair masks and glosses. I use EO Volumising shampoo and conditioner. It's amazing.

My sister is a trained make-up artists so I have been taking recommendations from her recently - love Laura Mericer and NARS products! Laura Mercier tightline cake eyeliner is amaaazzinng. Also love the Soap and Glory eyebrow pencil, for some reason I have never found another eyebrow pencil that matches up to it!

Face Care.. I use Johnsons baby wipes on my face most of the time because I am lazy and cant be bothered to take my make up off properly, but if I am feeling like treating myself I use the la roche posay physiological ultra fine scrub which I love :) I use Bio Oil on my face and it works wonderfully :)

Makeup – Clinique Almost Powder Foundation :) Its like a foundation but it isn’t and its always my go to as I get tiny little pimples if I try anything else. Eyeshadow is Urban Decay Naked Palette, Eyeliner Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on, Lipstick it was the MAC Blankety but now im Using Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in shade 3 as it is a good dupe. Blusher normally is a Benefit One.. Dallas or Coralista. Mascara has to either be Benefit they’re real or No.7 Exceptional Defination I think its called? The green one. Eyebrows I use the Accessorize one but my cousin tells me the sleek one is really good.

Face Mask – Anything by montagne jeunesse

Body – I use bio oil on my skin and anything in the shower… sometimes even my husbands lynx Africa body wash :p

Hair… at the moment its this loreal Mythic oil set that I got for Xmas but my best friend who is a few weeks ahead of me in pregnancy tells me the cussons mum&me Pregnancy shampoo is really good so ill try that :)

Just a selection of things i like to use. Some expensive and some cheapy things :D

Love this set and really good value from her website with free delivery!!
https://i834.photobucket.com/albums/zz267/zozeeBo/BlogPhotos051.jpg

https://cdn1.feelunique.com/img/products/41095/Wild_Ferns_Manuka_Honey_Antioxidant_Facial_Serum_50ml_1369231440.png

https://cdn1.feelunique.com/img/products/32277/Burt__039_s_Bees_Tinted_Lip_Balm_4_25g_1367222296.png

https://cdn1.feelunique.com/img/products/29692/Tisserand_Anti_Blemish_Stick_8ml_1366629664.png

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-FxQlqz8EKwE/UlQW6LQJsdI/AAAAAAAAESk/y2qlD6pWEZw/s1600/IMG_3385.JPG

https://i.ebayimg.com/t/YSL-Yves-Saint-Laurent-Le-Teint-Touche-Eclat-Foundation-Beige-B40-/00/s/MTM4M1gxMjAw/z/Du0AAMXQTT9RolPW/$T2eC16NHJGgFFm2nVFtwBRolPVqZwQ~~60_35.JPG

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fZP20E-kz7Q/TqKzsSaCQCI/AAAAAAAABdA/qQcLLo5ULFo/s1600/P1070038_picnik.jpg

Benefit blushers

https://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/01/03/5/476/4766096/c664cea9f621e821_Benefit_Box_Blush_Collection.xxlarge.JPG

Sleek blushers.

images

images

Body - whatever shower gel on offer .. I like sanctuary bath products too

Hair - Aussei shampoo and conditioner!!!

Tan - St Moriz is like £3 and JUST as good as St Tropez!

I use a mix of products but usually all Soap & Glory bath/shower/scrubs/body butter
Benefit 'they're real' mascara - love it!
Benefit posie tint blush and dandelion powder
Bourjois chocolate blush powder
Mix of No7 and Maybeline for everything else
Skincare usually Simple everything when I'm a bit skint, I think it's great. Clarins skin illumunators when I'm not skint (all anti ageing stuff cos I'm old :lol: )

And I like Aussie and MOP for my hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->