Bed rest due to hemorrhage

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
Not for me, however a family member has been put on bedrest due to hemorrhage under babies sac which everytime she loses some of it, the babys sac drops lower down? so its 7weeks till she is 24weeks.. Does anyone have any experiance of this?

Hey, I sure do.
It's called a subchorionic hematoma and whilst scary, aren't often too big a deal other than bleeding. I personally had a bad one for months (bleed for 22 weeks, and I've not found anyone online or off with one as bad...) and had my bubby at 29 weeks, but usually the bubs make it to full term.

This thread will be the most helpful.
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/142576-sch-group-subchorionic-hematoma-43.html

Thanks hun, not sure how bad it is but its taken several trips in and out of hospital. I would guess its pretty bad as they have given her the 24weeks talk. Will have a look at that thread

i am going throu this at the moment last hemorrhage was at 16 weeks thought my waters had broken till i seen all the blood and the sac is still quite large still bleeding now at nearly 18 weeks and on very strict bed rest and warned of preterm labour

Hugs... Defintely check out the thread I posted above. It completely sucks I know, but there are so many positive stories from mums going to term with hemmorages... Definitely not fun when you are bleeding though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->