bed time getting earlier and earlier

isil

Reaction score
Alasdair has naps that total 2-2.5 hrs over the day. He used to have bottle at 6:50 and be asleep from 7pm-7.30am. Lately it's been getting earlier and earlier that he's wanting it.Today it was 6:10 when I gave it to him and he was asleep by 6:30. Do you think he's going to start waking up earlier? If he's sleeping for 15-15.5 hrs over 24 hrs is that fairly normal?

14-15 hours approximately is what they sleep at that age, whether it be through the night or with 2 day time naps, or one daytime nap. Amy is 10 months now but sleeps for 12 hours at night and two one hour naps (or sometimes up to two hours now is is getting darker earlier!) , so he is fine. :) x

I would say so, Tegan is doing exactly the same. She used to go to bed at 8pm, now some nights she is fast asleep by 6.30!

thanks both. He woke up at 7:10 this morning but he didn't have a bottle until half past. I don't mind him waking up a little earlier and I am quite happy for him to be asleep at 6:30!

Yep, its nice to have some time at night without them isn't it? As much as we love them its nice to have some space :)
Tegan was in bed at 7.15 tonight, because we had to go to the shop and there is NO WAY I am going on my own in the dark! Lol I am such a wimp

Ally was only down by 7 tonight. He was crying in his sleep once he got there too. Well, not crying more making puppy noises! Think it's his teeth. I'm glad though that he's even down now, I am grateful for a lack of 11pm feeds lol.

I bet Tegan will sleep better because she had a late night (for her!) outing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->