Bedtime & day naps for LOs between 12-18 months

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Q for Mums of littles ones between 1 year and 1 half years ...

What are your sleep and nap routines?

Like x bedtime
x up
x naps for x time

etc

:D

Interested in seeing how long LO stays up for at one time and the patterns of babies around my Moos age because we're hitting a brick wall slightly atm lol

Kaya goes to bed at 7pm and wakes up a few times. She generally gets up around 6am. She has a nap around 10am and another around 3pm (though she fights this one). I've found that if I don't get her down for her afternoon nap she has a very restless night.

Katie up between 7-8am
nap at either 11-12.30 (before lunch) or 1-2.30pm (after lunch)
if we're out and about she sleeps in the car for 30 minutes then nap is over
down at 7.30-8pm, sleeps within 15 minutes and thats it:)

wehit a brick wall a few weeks ago where madam wouldn't sleep till late either so I had a word with Hv and she suggested that Katie was sleeping too long and after a few days we had a result:yipee:

lilly isnt quite 1 yet, but she has always been in a very good routine that she established her self. barring a few weeks back when she just wouldnt go to bed i put that down to her been porrly.

but she wakes at 8.30-9 am has a nap between 2-3 (she is sleeping rite now) for about an hour.

then bed 7.30- 8pm always done bril apart from the the above, but i did have to just leave her to cry for short period of time when i had put her to bed, and she just gave up on the crying after a few days and went straight to sleep. xxx

I know Bethanie is slightly older, but her routine has stayed pretty much the same from 18 months - 2 years.

Bedtime - 8pm
Wakes - 7:30-8am
Nap - After lunch, usually for 1-2 hours
Up rest of the time.
:)

Decs routines is bed 7.45-8pm sleeps until 7-7.30am
Nap 10.30am until 11.00 am (sometimes 11.30)
Thats it up the rest of the day until bed time.

We did hit a brick wall 3 weeks ago (I wrote a post about it) but we used CIO and it was sorted within 3-4 days back to normal bedtime.

Weve hit afew brick walls but back on track now after using CIO

7-7:30pm bedtime
9 am gets up
1 naps for 1-2 hours normally nap time is about 1 o clock after his dinner

Amy is :

Up at 8.30 - 9 am

Nap at 11 am or twelve am - hour

Nap at 3- 3.30pm - hour

bed at 7pm. although if she misses her 3-3.30 nap she will go to bed at 6.30pm, like tonight. x

callum goes to bed between 7-7.30pm, wakes up 1-2 times through the night for a drink.

He gets up between 6-7am, then has a nap at around 10am for an hour and depending what we are doing he will have a nap in the afternoon for 1/2 an hour but thats very rare.

Ryan goes to bed between 7pm and 9pm (he's difficult getting to sleep at the moment), and wakes up at about 6am. He'll go for a nap about 11am - 1pm, and that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->