Bedtime snack ideas please

too_scared

Finn's mommy <3
Reaction score
My little guy is almost 21 months and still wakes/breast feeds a lot during the night. I'm pregnant now and my milk is dwindling fast :cry: It is very frustrating to him because he is hungry in the night and there isn't much milk. So, what kind of snack can I give before bed that will help him stay full longer?

He is gluten free and doesn't like eggs.

We just did a stick of string cheese tonight, I will let you know how that goes. Last night he actually slept through, for the first time in months and one of the only few times ever.

We don't have gluten free oatmeal but I think I will have to look for it next time we go into town. The last few nights he's been liking cream of rice cereal.

Finn loves cheese but eats a lot of it in the day. I thought about giving some at bedtime for the protein. Maybe I'll try one night. (With less in the day :))

I tried cottage cheese tonight. Didn't go over well. He's so picky. I thought BLW meant less picky... Stinker!

Oatmeal doesn't but it's usually always cross contaminated. You have to get specific gluten free oatmeal in order to make sure it's OK.

Oatmeal doesn't but it's usually always cross contaminated. You have to get specific gluten free oatmeal in order to make sure it's OK.

Yes, oatmeal itself has no gluten, but unless they take special care it's made on the same machines and what not.

Well, DS woke once, briefly, but not a lot. However, DH's alarm woke DS up an hour early this morning, then he refused to get up with him (even though it was his fault) so I'm in a sour mood already this morning.

:( I'm sorry. Dh's alarm woke Finn this morning too. I had to get up because Shawn had to go to work. I always have to get up. Unless it's on the weekend. I had 5.5 hours of sleep last night... :coffee:

I've been gluten free for a while now, since I was 8 weeks pregnant with Finn. I am also intolerant to oatmeal so I didn't have any gluten free oatmeal here. I used to have it and could never understand why I was still getting sick until I had the testing done.

Finn slept very well last night (waking every 3 hours, which is much better than usual!) but I went to bed way too late. He barely ate anything before bed so who knows what's going on... Stinker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->