Been away a while and now im gone for good!

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
No sadly its not good news. I have stopped NTNP as my OH has deided he is still completely in love with his X (she is 7 months pregnant with another mans child)

He tries to deny it but he wants me to dye my hair like hers, wear similar clothes and i now can not dicipline his daughter because she might go home and tell her mum :growlmad:

I wish you all the best of luck and you all get your :bfp: soon.

Thank you for all the help i got whilst in here.

xxxxx

Aww hun, so sorry to hear that. Sending :hugs:

Oh hunny i am so so sorry to hear what you're going through :( Massive hugs :hugs:

:hugs: Things will work out, though it's awful when you're going through it. :nope:

I don't know you, and I hardly post, but didn't feel right to read and run. Sorry for what's happening and I hope everything ends up working out for the best for you. Xx

OK. I haven't posted much but I'm local to you if you need to chat (Rugby way).

I'm so sorry hon, that's terrible. It's his loss though! Good luck, you'll find someone that truly loves you:hugs:

Omg i was shocked to hear this :o Hope your okay! bit of a silly question i know... but come on, your much better than that and deserve to be treated better <3

Thank you all, i just think ive made my mind up to give him till christmas to prove he can change or he is going back to his mum's. I do deserve better! xxxx

Best of luck! :hugs: sorry to hear about this, you deserve a fantastic guy so he's got to try and shape up to meet that bar

Thank you so much. I know there are people dealing with abuse and a lot more than i am but i want to be happy and not always compared to his X.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"