Before your BFP

DebbieJaxon

Reaction score
Hey ladies hope I’m ok to post this here.
Af was due yesterday she’s a no show so far. At 6DPO I thought I had IB (small blob of brownish discharge) I suffered sickness at 8&9DPO. I felt normal up until about 4/5days ago.
My uterus is so damn achy it’s unreal. My bloated to the point my work trousers are no longer fastening. The blasting is coming in waves lasting a couple of hours at different stages of the day.
My CM had completely dried up I was so dry just wiping after a wee it was uncomfortable. Today it’s started to come back. It’s think and watery only when wiping.
I’m still getting BFN thought. On cheap Asda tests and those HCG dip sticks

Am I crazy? Does this even sound like pregnancy?

How many DPO are you now?
Some symptoms can point to pregnancy x it might just be a little early! Superdrug’s own tests have always been really good for me for sensitivity!

You could ask for a beta, sometimes the hormone doesn't show up in your pee

With this baby I felt nauseous before the stick was positive. I started getting ms around 3.5 weeks and it didn't let up until 12-13 weeks. I was also super bloated. Actually, with this pregnancy my blood test was positive before my stick tests were, and then I just didn't test anymore.

I've heard that the Superdrug ones are good for early detection, maybe give those a go :)

They have discontinued the Superdrug Early tests. They were 10mIU and were fab, but they don't sell them anymore and haven't for a couple of months at least. They do their other tests but they're not hugely sensitive, I think 25mIU

I'd say wait untill you miss your AF and then test. I think it's pointless to go for betas before missed AF.

I had no symptoms at all bar increased appetite. I usually get a headache and pains the day before af is due but I didn’t have them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->