Beginning of another miscarriage

marshdaily

Reaction score
Hello all I am new. I have been spotting the last three weeks and having sharp pain in my lower abdomen. My Doctor said it is most likely not ectopic and the last miscarriage would NOT have an effect on this pregnancy.

Has anyone who has had a miscarriage ever had an experience like this.

It seems that as SOON as the egg implants I start spotting and miscarrying. So it is early on that miscarriage starts. If anyone has had this issue do you have any advice?

This is the worst going through it again.

I guess what I am asking is, if you have had miscarriages that start at implantation what caused them. I want to research before I go to the Doc.

Hi hun...

So sorry you're going through this!! I miscarried 3 months ago which started at implantation and never found out why so im very interested in the responces you get on this thread!!

x x

I am sooooo sorry you're going through this again.. the only thing that pops into my head would be progesterone.. but I could be wrong on that. Have you had all of your hormone levels like FSH, estradiol, and such tested?? Before I started TTC ~ I had everything checked out.. there are quite a few things they can look at to make sure things are okay. I hope you get some answers hun! :hugs: And honestly~ sometimes there are no answers sadly.. I know for me- everything checked out great- yet I still miscarried, ya know??

I know, and I NEED to get my levels checked. My Doctor doesn't want to do it. I'm thinking of going to a new doc.

THAT is just ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's VERY simple lab work.. it doesn't require anything more than that. I would NOT be a happy camper at all!!! I would FOR SURE demand a new doctor!

I agree. Monday I get my HCG levels drawn, if they don't do more I am going somewhere else!

i was just reading up on taking a baby aspirin, it's supposed to help with early miscarriages.

I am a fan of baby aspirin myself.. I am taking it now too!

Well, I went and bought some first thing this morning. If it doesn't work I am only out 7.00 if it does then that is the best 7.00 I have ever spent! You have been more help than my Doc. At least I feel like I am TRYING something, even if it doesn't work!

So does anyone else who had early miscarriages find out why they happened?

So far I have

Progesterone- Vitamin E supplement

Hi all,
just some info I have read re baby aspirin. Apparently its not such a good idea to take it while TTC. As it thins the blood it can stop a fertilised egg from implanting. But its safe to start taking it as soon as you get a BFP.
This is just something I read, and there may not be any truth to it. Might be something to discuss with a Dr.

I know what your feeling if you should just stop trying....or what. All together I have had 2 Myself.....it sucks! Just 2 weeks ago! It wad my 1 st cycle of clomid. The first mc was 3 years ago....I had a d/c done..the doc said he seen nothing wrong...then I relized I don't ovulate. That's when they put me on clomid. Keep ur head up hun.....I know its hard....but you will get ur bundle of joy soon!... oh yea today is my first day of the clomid.. 2nd time! Fingers are def crossed! Good luck hun:hugs:

I wonder if I am having the second miscarriage because I didn't wait long enough between the two. They were both early on, but I have spotted/bleed for about three weeks with each one! That cannot be healthy!

Just to clarify on the baby aspirin- it actually helps with the lining- it doesn't thin it out. A lot of FS recommend it both TTC and BFP- it just depends on which doc you talk to. Mine DOES .. and I started taking it back in feb. after I lost my baby. I had an u/s this morning actually and my lining looked GREAT.. ideal is 8-13 and mine was 13.. so it sure as heck hasn't been a bad thing and I've read a lot of GOOD things about it in regards to the lining.

Here is an example:

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/what-is-baby-aspirin-and-how-is-it-related-to-fertility.html

What Is Baby Aspirin And How Is It Related To Fertility?

Aspirin was once considered a miracle drug. For over a century, people have been taking aspirin to help deal with relatively minor aches or pains, such as straining of a muscle or headaches. Aspirin is made up of acetylsalicylic acid. Acetylsalicylic acid works by keeping something called Cox-2 enzymes from working. Cox-2 enzymes produce something called prostaglandins, which are hormones that cause pain. By keeping the Cox-2 enzymes from making prostaglandins, aspirin helps to relieve pain.

Baby aspirin is generally an 81 mg dose of acetylsalicylic acid, whereas an adult aspirin is 320 mg of acetylsalicylic acid. Baby aspirin has a variety of uses, including lowering the risk of having a heart attack. Some aspirin manufacturers have even started to repackage baby aspirin, no longer referring to it as “baby” aspirin but rather as “low dose” or “low dosage” aspirin.

There is some research to suggest that taking a daily dose of baby aspirin can actually help with fertility as well. Baby aspirin helps to increase the flow of blood to the uterus. This, in turn, makes the uterine lining healthier, and helps with successful implantation. Other studies suggest that aspirin actually increases the amount of activity in your ovaries, and allows your ovaries to release multiple eggs during ovulation. Some health care providers may actually prescribe baby aspirin if you are having trouble with fertility issues.

In addition, baby aspirin acts as a blood thinner and can possibly prevent issues with blood clotting, which have been connected with miscarriage. A low dose of aspirin makes your blood platelets less sticky, which allows blood to travel more freely through the placenta to your unborn baby. Often, baby aspirin is prescribed along with Heparin, which is an anticoagulant. However, there is some conflicting research on taking baby aspirin while pregnant. If you are pregnant, you should consult with your health care provider before taking a daily regimen of baby aspirin.

Here is another great article!

https://www.sharedjourney.com/articles/aspirin.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"