Behaviour Problem / ADHD

Lizi_17

Reaction score
Hi everyone Im looking for some advice and opinions on my little girls behaviour. To be honist she has always been really well mannered , behaved and slept straight threw. This past 6 months shes completely changed and i really dont know why specially over past few weeks. Shes really good with her talking but abrupt very aggressive, does not listen, wont play with any toys longer than 2/3 minutes, very figity and doesnt sleep well. She will whinge and cry 7/8 times in the night sometimes not saying anything sometimes its because her blanket isnt folded straight, she always tidies up and stops eating if anything gets on her hands she starts panting if theres anything on her clothes, if one strand of her is stuck on her or one of her toys. And lately shes been having the worst tantrums. They started at night were she was waking up screaming like she was possessed throwing herself around arching her back banging her head on the bed and radiator this would usually happen once a night but yesterday i picked her up from nursery and she did it outside wouldnt walk i tried putting her in the pram and had to force her in she threw herself backwards and managed to throw herself out of the pram almost hitting her head on the concrete floor i had to go to a family members house close n get a lift home incase she really hurt herself. Shes been the same today screaming because i told her we was going tesco then we had to nip to my mum first its like she likes routine and once you tell her whats going to be happening if anything changes she gets angry. Shes just aggressive and walks round the house tipping chairs over throwing things big heavy toys. She can be good for about an hour overall a day but as im a first time mum it upsets me because i dont no how to deal with it shes always had paddys like any other child but the past few months shes doing it in crowds of people beyond control and then shes struggling get her breath back because shes so stressed please any help ? :(

Also when she is having an extreme tantrum she wont look at me she wont talk or respond to anything im saying and just opens her mouth and eyes really wide n screams its awful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->