being induced tomorrow and really scared. update!!!!

mummynummy

Reaction score
Tomorrow 10am I'm being induced, I'm so nervous as I dunno what's gonna happen. My biggest fear is dying or something will go wrong again. I know I wrote a post like this before but as its tomorrow I'm even more scared.

I keep thinking there will be other ladies being induced and ladies give birth everyday also there more chance getting hit by a car but I just cant get the thought out my head.

I can see myself losing tons of blood and dying or something going badly wrong.

I really appreciate any reassurance and positive stories.

I will keep you all updated too

Thank you :hugs:

My inductions all followed basically the same path! I arrived at hospital, ready and not in pain, was examined and last time had my waters broken as my cervix was favourable and I was 2 cm dilated ! I sat about, chatted was asked if I wanted pain relief and then gave birth in less than 5 hours xxxx was monitored the whole time xxxx you will be fine I promise you xxx

Sounds simple and easy haha. Was you mobile as I really want to move around and just use gas and air let gravity do the work.

Thank you its a different hospital as my last two births was awful due to how rubbish the other hospital was
Xxxxx

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be just fine! I'll be thinking of you :)
Re losing blood, hope this doesn't scare you but just wanted to share my experience: I lost 2.5 litres of blood having my first baby as I hemmorhaged afterwards but the staff were right on it stopping the bleed and sorting out a blood transfusion in a matter of minutes. It's rare to lose as much as I did but hospitals are geared up for such an eventuality so please try not to worry :hugs:

Thank you ladies, you've been more supportive than my OH, I'm kinda feeling its like I'm doing this alone. I been crying because I'm that worried and feeling alone.
I think I'm getting a cold too been coughing loads today now my throat sore.
That didn't scare me as I too lost a lot of blood. I think they cant missed what happened in the past as its all over my notes.

Thank you again I really appreciate it :hugs:

I had a little bath but I like to stay put when birthing so it didn't last long!

I heard a bath I a great pain relief or a warm shower, I would love to have a water birth but I'm high risk so a bath is next best thing xxxx

Dont have induction experience, but wanted to wish you good luck and try to stay calm and focused as much as possible, it will help you and baby
Hugs

good luck! I was induced and now have a beautiful baby girl :)

I have being indused twice hun, dd2 born 47 mins start to finish and ds just under 4 hours, I was monitored the entire time so couldn't move. Good luck huni xx

Good luck! I was induced with my 1st, I had a really good experience. As you're big induced and have a high risk pregnancy you'll likely be monitored closely, so if anything did go wrong it would be picked up and sorted much quicker :hugs:

I don't have any advice, I'm afraid. I'm being induced on 30th Sept & very scared too :( I really hope things are going well for you today & look forward to your birth announcement xx

I was induced with my son (and I am more scared of not being induced this time around tbh) and it was a nice calm experience - I could move about as much as I wanted too used a birthing ball etc - induced just with pessary at 9.30am had my son 10.35pm waters broked naturally

:hugs: good luck for today :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"