Being pregnant and your view on abortion - has it changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaFlick

Reaction score
I used to be very pro-choice. But now that I'm pregnant, I've started to feel conflicted about this. I was wondering if anyone else's point of view has shifted since becoming pregnant.

I didn't realize that abortions were allowed so late in pregnancies. The fact that a baby can be aborted even at my stage of pregnancy (20 weeks!) totally horrifies me. My baby can suck her little thumb! And kick! And I know that she has her own little personality already.

I still think it should be legal because I don't relish the idea of women sticking coat hangers up there or getting shady illegal doctors to do it, but I definitely feel a lot more conflicted now than I did before.

I'm not trying to start some crazy debate here. I just want to know if anyone else's opinion on abortion has been affected by their pregnancy.

Remember, we're all friends here. :hugs:

I think this thread will probably get locked as it mentions the a word. I have never been pro abortion.

Oh ok, I didn't realize it was an off-limits topic! Sorry forum admins, if so.

Locked as per forum Rules & TOS

While BabyandBump tries to remain pro-choice on most subjects, out of respect for majority of our members that are either trying to conceive, or pregnant, we ask that you do not discuss topics on abortion and terminations outside of the 'Ethical Prenatal Losses' forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"