Belly bandits- do they work? And other tips for pre-preg belly

Mazzymoo

Pregnant with first
Reaction score
So I've seen a few people mentioning the use of belly bandits to get their stomach back in shape after baby!

I, like everyone I'm sure, would love to get my pre-pregnancy body back ASAP! Preferably within 3 months as I have a holiday booked! :)

Any success stories with the belly bandit or are they just a fad?

Also- any other tips on getting belly back in shape! We can't really do stomach exercises can we?

My friend has used hers twice and swears by it.... She seemed to snap back quickly and really didn't do much besides walk. My dr recommended the one I'm using he said it helps support and encourage the uterus to return to its previous size. I'm all about support.

Bellefit is supposed to be amazing, my friend used it and looked like she hasn't had a baby at all. I am debating getting one this time as I didn't last time and my stomach was flatter than before I had her but I'm wondering whether this will give quicker results? Xx

This is my first, so I don't have any advice, but I'm right there with you! I'm so stoked to get my body back! I'm gonna try everything I can! I saw this "body firming creme" by Palmers (I already use their stretchmark creme, and it works for me) and I'm totally going to try it! I think what I'll end up doing is using the belly bandit and the firming creme.. Who knows, maybe it'll work! :hugs: good luck on your PP journey, and I'm so jealous that you're close to meeting your LO! :)

I used the Belly Bandit last time and it was a god send after my section but also I'm sure helped my tummy go down much quicker. I've splashed out on a Bellefit this time too, so fingers crossed it works.

I used the Belly Bandit last time and my stomach went down quickly. The skin was loose for a long time though. It looked fine standing up but was all rolls when I sat.. i think it took nearly a year to go totally back to my pre-pregnancy stomach but it did get there eventually!

Really though I don't think the belly bandit did a whole lot, the nurse told me my uterus was shrinking very fast the day after the birth and I hadn't started wearing it then. Oh and breast feeding helps the uterus contract back to normal size. I did like how the Bandit supported my stomach and back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->