Best activity tracker

weewdy

Reaction score
My dad is losing weight so i thought i would get him an activity tracker. Must be easy to use and able to view his steps/calories etc on his tablet as he doesnt have a mobile phone. Cheaper the better.

For a basic tracker that will track steps, distance and calories burned, I like the fitbit zip. I find it more accurate than the other fitbits because you can attach it to your shoe. (you can also wear it elsewhere) I found it last year around Christmas time on sale for $34 USD.

A Fitbit is great. I've had the Fitbit Flex and the Fitbit Charge and loved them both :)

I had the fitbit charge 3times as the strap kept breaking and they had to keep sending me a new one.
Customer service is great but after the third strap broke I gave up. Not as great quality as it should be. I am swapping over to the garmin one come christmas. Xx

I have an Up2. I used to have the Up24 but the strap broke after a year. They replaced it with the Up2 no problem at all which I was shocked at considering how long Id had it. Really easy to use, tracks steps, sleep and food if you input your daily intake.

I had a Fitbit Flex when I first started to lose weight after having the boys. Found it great, easy to use app and loads of different coloured bands on eBay.

Now I'm into running, I upgraded to a Fitbit Surge as it has built-in GPS so no more lugging my phone on runs with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->