Best cloth for Newborns/ease of use?

MrsMils

New Mummy
Reaction score
Hi everyone - I'm asking for yet more advice from you lovely people, I'm a complete cloth novice and needing lots of help! :headspin:

I've got a few Itti's, but wondered what else I should be getting to start with, we're hoping to have bubs in cloth from about a week old (probably only in the day at first), so I'd like to have another option to try out from the start. I bought itti's because DH needs something 'easy' and I really liked the fact that they weren't bulky.

Suggestions please?! :flower:

Could try a few of either: little lambs (need wraps!), small weenotions pockets, bumgenius v3's, pop ins (night time life savers!) or FLIPS! :flower: x

Oh i'd definitely say get Flips as well- they are BTP so great value!! New colours are coming out in July, you can preorder them now though: https://www.thenaturalbabyresource.co.uk/cloth-nappies/Flip-Stay-Dry-Nappies

Yaaaaaay for us being cloth mums together!

Sorry to jump in girlies but the Flips, I keep looking at them but they haven't excited me yet - do they fit from teeny tiny?

We have our Tots Bots Teenyfits coming so would these be worth it?

xxx

I think Enola had baby D in his Flips within a few weeks and he looked fab; I like the versatility of them too (they make great wraps over WNNNs apparently for example!) and thr choice of inserts.

Hey Yas! Already ordered a flip following your recommendation on our buddies thread!! But SO excited to see that there are new colours out, the three they have already are lovely, but very bright under teeny white baby clothes!!

thechaos - I've also ordered a V3 and going to pick up a pop-in next time I'm passing a waitrose (last time they had a trial pack of one in the shop).

Thanks for your help girls!!

Pops - please let me know how you get on with the teenyfits when LO arrives!

Pop in's in waitrose :O! I best get down to my local store:D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->