Best colour amber?

bky

:(
Reaction score
What is the best colour amber for teething necklaces? Going to get one soon and have seen a range. I think I read lighter is better, but how about cloudy vs clear? As in butterscotch vs lemon? Anyone tried multiple types and found not much difference? Any benefit to polished vs raw beads or is that just personal preference?

I've heard the cloudy and light ones are best but that the differences between colors is pretty small. Hayden had a 4 color one that worked wonderfully for him I can't see how a light one really could have worked any better. Now he has a honey colored one and still works great :D I would def get polished though for a baby, nice and smooth against their skin

we have cherry (the darkest!) and it works great! he got 2 teeth at 19 weeks, 5 days apart and i only used teething powder like 3 times

the lighter the stone is apparently the better. Not sure about cloudy versus clear though. Lighter stones can be more expensive though as they are rarer than darker stones so often a mixed necklace works out best value wise :flower:

I got a "butter" one from Millie's Nappies ^. It's pale and cloudy. I've had it nearly three months, and it's working a treat! 11 quid for a 12" one, IIRC.

I ended up getting a butterscotch one. It's milky and very pale. She isn't wearing it regularly yet though. I think we may get a darker one someday as she has dark features so it will just look prettier :haha::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->