Best Europe holiday you've ever been on? Hotel, location, beach, entertainment...

B

beccah11

Me and OH are looking to go abroad again this year but not sure where to go? We deffinately want to stay in europe as it would be alot cheaper! and ideally dont want to spend about £450/500per person!

Any ideas ladies? If you could post the place (/country) and hotel! & price if you remember! i'd be verrrry grateful! :flower:

What do you like to do on holiday?

For me i prefer culture, i love italy, i spent a while in pisa/florence and it is well worth a visit.

i like scenery, culture but also somewhere relaxing where i can just sit by the pool all day! i love to go to places where there are lots of different excursions!
i've been to lanzarote, tenerife and gran canaria! :)xx

My mum loves the canaries she took us alot when we were younger. Rhodes is definalty worth a visit :) its got the beaches but also an old town which is beautiful x

they are lovely, had a fantastic time at all 3! but looking to go somewhere a bit different!

thanks for your help, i'll take a look! :flower: x

Not sure if there are any deals at the minute but for my honeymoon we went to Reykjavik, Iceland. Stayed at Hotel Borg and price was ridiculous, over £230 a night ( but again it was honeymoon and we wanted to spend loads even though it was a stupid thing to do, hehe).

My sister went shortly after, they booked through the icelandair website cause they had really good cheap cheap offers on, they stayed at the Hilton.

Things we did whilst over there:

saw northern lights
trekked through lava tunnels
horse riding
Blue Lagoon (thermologically heated outdoor pool - you have to try this at some point in your life)
Went to visit the set of kids Tv show Lazytown
waterfall and geysir trip
dined at The Pearl, it's classed as one of the best rooftop restuarants in the world.

This time of year is a good time for seeing the northern lights, or if you go in summer you'll be able to enjoy the sun, do some whale watching and even go dog sleighing!!

Word of warning though food and drink can be quite costly but I thought to mention this country as it's such a beautiful place and well worth the trip :D

I really fancy going to madeira next time I go abroad. Whenever I've priced it up its never been too expensive. I'd also like to go to Malta and morrocco at some point.

https://www.thomson.co.uk/destinations/europe/portugal/madeira/holidays-madeira/cheap-holidays

Cyprus? OH and I stayed in Pernera which is near Protaras and Aiya Napa at the end of September before El's was born so not busy and most of the clubs had shut so no counters yet still over 30.c everyday! Lots to do such as Famagusta which is a deserted city, lots of old town and ruins. The Aquapark in Napa is the best I've ever been too and the beaches......wow! Nissi Bay is just breath taking!

We stayed All Inclusive and the hotel was Adults Only (not that type lol) and lots of different nationalities so had a really nice atmosphere, everyone was so friendly!

Spain! Salou! Stayed in the Golden Donnaire Park! It was gorgeous loved everything about it. The beach was right outside and with like 5-10 minute walk you had bars and shops. Was one of the best holidays I've had

We went to Cala d'Or in Majorca and it was gorgeous. We stayed at an all inclusive resort next to the one of their gorgeous sandy beaches and it was one of the best holidays I've ever had. Here's a link; https://www.onthebeach.co.uk/hotels...dWC3Vug&_suid=1325498154882023397975638489954

Very family orientated - they have kids clubs and a kid's party at the stage for entertainment each night. That then leads on to bingo and then whatever entertainment they have lined up that night. We saw a MJ tribute, salsa dancing, magicians and some african tribal dancing/acrobatics - AMAZING!

We did our package deal through Travel Republic and it was a good price, I think around about £1100 for the 3 of us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->