Best Interactive Baby Doll for just under 2s?

mummyfin

One of Each
Reaction score
Any recommendations for the best all singing all dancing interactive baby doll please? DD will be just short of 22 months at Christmas. One that cries and gurgles and things like that rather than just the peeing ones like Tiny Tears?​

:thumbup:

When Madi was little she liked the litter cheaper dolls. She had a small baby anna bell at that age :)

My DD got a boy version of this John Lewis Doll when she was 2. She still plays with it now https://www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-12-talking-doll-ellen/p231664157

She also had the my first baby Annabell but preferred the John Lewis one

My dd will be 20 month at xmas and think im gonna go for the interactive baby annabel. She already has the my first annabel and likes feeding it etc, so know she is gonna love the sucking action on the interactive one. X

Thanks guys!

:thumbup:

My two favourites at the moment are the normal interactive Baby Annabell just under £50, and the Learn to Walk Baby Annabell, they're both the same price and obviously the Learn to Walk one does a lot of extra actions, but I'm wondering what's missing from it that the other one can do before they're the same price? Has anyone seen both? The websites don't give much detail on what they do...

:shrug:

Omg ^^ it's you! Iv been trying to find you on Facebook, my page got all deleted by FB and made into a like page, and I owe you some money.. Or some more hair bows... Please PM me Hun. I can't search people on my page.... Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->