Best maternity jeans? (UK only)

iluvcocopops

Mum to Molly-Rose
Reaction score
hi ladies, I'm looking to buy a pair of maternity jeans online & I'm wondering where sells the best fitting jeans?

I'm quite petite, obviously bump is growing like mad, but I don't have much of a bum & thin legs, so wondering where sells the best fitting stug jeans that won't hang on me.

Thanks 😊

I like the Topshop "Leigh" maternity range. They come in petite. They're about £40, I think a good investment, I find them very comfy.

I have the maternity jeans from mothercare, £32, good bump band, nice fit but the denim is thin. I'm on my second pair because the fabric on the thighs gave way

I like next. Find them the best fit and quality. Especially if you are petite (I'm 5'2ish). I got some from new look but they are too baggy on my legs despite being "skinny jeans" xx

I've not bought the over the bump ones yet as I'm not that big (yet). But the stretchy waist band ones are super comfy and the material doesn't tend to sag. I think I'll invest in the over the bump ones though as I live in the jeans.

Before pregnancy I like the jamie jeans for when I want a jeany Jean, as they are thicker material, the Leigh jeans are nice because they are thin and stretchy but still look like a jean. Hope this makes sense!!

I quite like Next for maternity jeans, I've found they're quite good quality.
I'm also considering a pair from H&M that looked really nice.

I got some top shop ones when I was about 16 weeks and now at 36 weeks I'm still wearing them! They're under the bump ones. Defo worth the money. X

I bought a pair of skinny jeans and a pair of jeggings from Next in their sale. Not worn them yet but was pleased when I tried them on. I think they still have some maternity ones in their clearance section on line, might be worth a look.

I have some from topshop, new look, and a next, but prefer my mamalicious ones from Asos over them all. They are under the bump skinny fit and so comfy.

Ive just got 'next petite maternity skinny' but I should have gone up a size LOL

I bought ones from next- red herring yesterday.Im normally a 6-8, but i had to buy 10. I swear all my weight has gone to my hips and thighs... very comfy jeans though..

I agree with Malia, Mamalicious under the bump jeans are so comfy and stretchy and fit like a dream! I have two colours and I absolutely love them. I also have Topshop Joni under the bump jeans which are also lovely but not as stretchy as the Mamalicious ones so I'll have to get the next size up if I gain a bit too much weight during this pregnancy lol xx

I got mine from petite section in new look. £17 under bump black skinny leg. Fab.

The Mothercare over the bump ones are comfy, but they did get a bit saggy round the bum after a while so probably weren't very flattering.

Avoid Next under the bump. They look ok hence I kept them but they constantly slide down or dig in where the denim stops.

I have a hideous over the bump pair from M&P seriously ugly but dead comfy. DH laughed when he saw I'd dug them out. I think they will be reserved for pottering around the house!!!

I got a nice pair from Peacocks 😊 In fact I only decided to buy some yesterday with 1 day til my DD at the time but don't regret it! At least they'll be comfortable to hold things in while everything is settling down :haha:

I've gone for over the bump jeans, probably because before pregnancy I only wore highwaisted trousers and jeans.

The best ones I've found are the new look ones.. And the price isn't too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->