Best natural disposables for overnight?

Stash777

Mommy to Teagan Noelle
Reaction score
We use cloth exclusively, but we're going out if town for a week so it's just not feasible as there is no laundry on site and really I don't want to do laundry while on vacation. Lol! We're going to be using honest company diapers for daytime but not sure how they'll hold up overnight. We typically use a prefolds with a booster overnight at home and even those have started leaking occasionally. So, the honest diapers don't look super absorbent - advice??

ETA: please excuse all the typos! Typing on my phone and autocorrect gets me every time!

We use the Earth's Best disposables. Never even had a blowout or anything. The are def more pricey than standard disposables, but sometimes I save a few bucks per pack when they're on sale in my area.

We found that the size 3 honest diapers leaked slightly after 12 hours but the size 4 are perfect. We still had some size 3 left over from our last camping trip, but we used cloth overnight then since it was only a two nights. Anyhow, dd is 21 lbs and fits in both size 3 and 4 since they overlap in size range. She normally sleeps 12 hours at night with about 3 wake ups to feed and falls right back to sleep, but if we change her diaper at night during any of these feeds she takes an hour or so to fall back to sleep - thus, why we need a diaper that can last 12 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->