Best place I saw, please tell me to remove.

Midwestmommy

Reaction score
If this is in the wrong spot.
Hello!
Well this is not something I have worried about for a long, long time. So I thought I would join and ask for some advice and get some support while I am in the waiting game to see if my period is going to show it's face or not.
I have not been TTC.
Little background, I have a DD 12, DD 10, and DS 5.
With all 3 pregnancies I had dizzy spells with blackouts at the very start (before EPT detected pregnancy) it has ALWAYS been my first sign and I don't have them other wise.
So earlier today I had one. Then I get to thinking, not about things that are happening but things that aren't. 1 week before the start of a period I have pretty clear PMS. Very painful BB's, cramps, so tired I can hardly stay awake.
I am 5 days before my period is due and I have had NOTHING besides the dizzy spell.
Now the days of possible conception don't line up... First day of last was the 21st/22nd.
The ONLY day I had relations was the 8th of Feb. (There was slight spotting after which was weird.)
Dizzy spell came on today, the 13th.
My cycle is due the 18th/19th.
So what do you ladies think??

Well, lets see. If you just happened to ovulate on that day that you had relations then that would make you about 5 days past ovulation. If you are pregnant then you havent even implanted yet so its still too early to tell. But, if your period is due the 18/19 then you are due the same time I am and the 8th would of most likely been after ovulation and you are fine. :)

Might just be a coincidence!

That's what I was thinking. Just craziness more or less. I remember struggling so much when we were TTC DS, and all the dates, charting, and I was looking at it and going this just all can't add up.

If you charted before, do you know how long your LP is? O:

If I could remember my old password (He's 5 now) I could look, but it hasn't been something I have thought about for a very long time. Going to rack the brain for awhile.

Hmmm, well to have ovulated when you BD'd then your LP would only be 10 days or less

It is probably just a bunch of random things that are all happening at the same time to just mess with my head, as our bodies love to do with us sometimes.

I agree! haha! I really feel you are safe this round :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->