Best place to buy cloth?

Lucy_lu_84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Okay I have made the decision I am going to buy a few random cloth nappies and try a few out, and then hopefully build up a supply before number 2 comes along!

I've been browsing the different types and am trying to make a decision - I just wondered if there are some sites that are better than others? cheaper postage, more reliable etc?

Thanks girlies

xx

I absolutely can not fault cheeksandcherries.com. The staff there are absolutely fabulous, postage free on orders over £35 (I think), if you email them they get back to you straight away.

Also, www.milliesnappies.co.uk. Run by a lady on here but she's away on holiday at the minute.

xx

Fill your pants came through for me.

They do a Pop ins package in either bamboo or Dream Dri, I emailed them and asked if they would make a mixed pack and they agreed for the same price and I could even pick colours.

They were very helpful. Free postage on orders over £50.00 also. They also do some great starter packs that are mixed for you to try different nappies.

thanks girls... Im looking through them now trying to decide on what to buy! So hard!

Dunno whether to get one nappy of a few types? or a just buy a few of the same or what! HELP! lol

I cant fault cheeksandcherries either :thumbup: Nothing but complete praise for them!x

Cheeks and Cherries - but i am biased :) the owners are the nicest people!

Im wondering if this https://www.fill-your-pants.com/one-size-nappies/pocket-nappy-trial-kit.html would be a good idea?

Gosh I never imagined this would all be so complicated! Im on small bugdet but do want to try a few out! Hmm

Trying a few types is best as you can sample the fit on your lo etc before investing in more.

my collection varies from day out nappies, to night nappies and posh cloth!!

I use babipur.co.uk - but then i'm biased too as i write articles for them and the owners a really nice people! :)

i would try to stay away from a trial kit hun, they are all pockets and some people dont get along with pockets at all....would you consider buying preloved (secondhand)? there is a great website if you are...you will get some great (lots of the time almost new) nappies alot cheaper than new :D

xoxoxo

i would try to stay away from a trial kit hun, they are all pockets and some people dont get along with pockets at all....would you consider buying preloved (secondhand)? there is a great website if you are...you will get some great (lots of the time almost new) nappies alot cheaper than new :D

xoxoxo

Oh okay! Thanks for the tip...i am just confused by the different types! lol
i keep re reading - think it's pregnancy brain!

Oh yes I would willingly buy preloved ones, saving money is the best way for me!
xx

right...i'll look for a few different types etc and link you with a description of them :)

https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=49265

thats Ittibitti's in large..they go from about 10kgs which i'm guessing joshua will be around abouts ???
they are snap in ones,(the absorbent bit poppers into the waterproof bit) really simple to use and slim fitting and pretty :) my faves :)

https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=48647

Pop in - this is very similar to the Itti Bitti but it is birth to potty so should fit #2 from fairly early on and will fit joshua at the same time :) tho this is a bit more bulky :)

https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=49121

there is a pretty blue spotty blue berry on this thread (and a giraffe but i dont know which brand it is:) ) they are both birth to potty so as above on fitting ..blue berrys are fab ..one of the most popular types of nappies...these are pockets so have a pocket where you stuff the absorbent bits into so if you need to you can add extra slurpyness :if needed :) just make sure these all come with appropriate inserts as people have been stung for that before:)

there doesnt seem to be much more about at the moment..i will keep looking over the next few days for you hun....:D

Oh thank you honey! Im going to investigate these now :)

there doesnt seem to be much more about at the moment..i will keep looking over the next few days for you hun....:D

So you will be to blame when I buy tons and my Dh kills me! :rofl: Thanks so much, im getting super excited :D :D

I agree about Cheeks and Cherries! My DH and I were SO impressed with them! I am going to order more from them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->