Best place to buy...

lauriech

Reaction score
...Bum Genius V3's, Blueberrys and Itti Bitti's...plus I need a dry nappy pail (bin with mesh bag) with lid and wet bag.

I want to order some more BG's and BB's and also want to try some Itti Bitti's but keep going round in circles looking at loads of different sites :happydance:

Any you could recommend?

Thanks girls! :hugs:

I love momsmilkboutique.com she has great customer service, there free shipping in the US, but you aren't here huh? I think actually that BG can only be sold from US sites within the US..so maybe that won't work for you? I know here they are a set price so really anywhere you get them it's going to be the same amount.

This site has some really cute wet bags
https://www.clothdiapersuperstore.com/category_s/170.htm

Honestly I would just go to the store and get a trash can, just a tall kitchen one with a top..it's going to be much cheaper and it's the same thing. If you order one that is marketed as a diaper pail your going to get the same thing and pay alot more for it. I paid like $12 for mine at the store...maybe? And then just ordered a pail liner, mine is WAHMies brand, I really like it

Oooo...I love the wet bags! :thumbup: think the price of the BG's, BB's and Itti Bitti's are pretty much the same everywhere...was just hoping that there was a site I could order all three in one place...along with a wet bag and pail but a few of you have suggested just a bin with a lid so I think I'll do that instead! :thumbup:

Thanks hun! :D

heres a good all round site too hun...

https://www.stratfordnappies.co.uk/shop-specialoffers.htm

theres some BG's on offer on there too! Ive had a few!:happydance:

babybots.co.uk Is the one I used for my blueberrys and itti bittis. free delivery after a certain amount too

Thanks Sam!

I've looked on all these sites before to look so know I am looking in the right places! :D

laurie.............have you seen weenotions?

me...........no!!!!

I bet lauries ordered some too!:happydance:

Ha ha - no not yet...the site confused me :wacko:

Please stop tempting me into spending more money I don't have...........?! :blush: LMAO!!!

it confused me too........think i'm going into cloth nappy overload!!!!

sara

xxxxxx

that sounds like a aplan we'll change the name of this thread to the 'its all jacqui's fault bum club' !!!!!!!!

sara

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back