Best prenatal workout/yoga dvd?

angel2010

Cart & Emma's mom, 1mc
Reaction score
What are your recommendations for prenatal workout/yoga dvds to help prep your body for a natural birth?:flower:

would also like to know this, for future references, so stalking! We will be TTC this late Nov. and I really wanna try my best to have a much healthier pregnancy, hoping it will lead to a better birth the next time around :)

I first put this thread in Third Tri, before I realized that this might be a better place. I have gotten a few responses there already.

would also like to know this, for future references, so stalking! We will be TTC this late Nov. and I really wanna try my best to have a much healthier pregnancy, hoping it will lead to a better birth the next time around :)

Same here. I hated my first birth and want to do everything in my power to help me next one.

I think I posted in your other one, but Shiva Rea's Prenatal one is by far the best, it also includes a ton of breathing exercises, kegals, and other positions that are labour specific.

I've got Pregnancy Health Yoga by Tara Lee which i am really liking, it has a whole long session but also smaller ones for breathing exercise, labour prep etc. I am no yoga expert as normally go to the gym but wanted to try something that was specific for pregnancy and labour which this is. You really feel like your whole body open up after yoga and I love just letting myself drift into sleep after the relaxation :) I'm hoping that bit will really help as I get towards the end of pregnancy.

Thank you aliss and charlie15 for the recommendations, I will definitely look into those :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->