Best sling or wrap for tiny baby?

ssjad

Reaction score
Hi. My last two babies have been induced early due to iugr. I have a baby bjorn which I like as it has great lumbar support for me, but can't use it until the babies are over a month old due to their size.
My next baby is due when my next youngest will be 12-13 months.
Can anyone suggest something comfy and easy to use that has good lumbar support for me and will suit a tiny baby?
TIA!

I would say possibly a stretchy wrap like a Moby. You can wrap it so it's comfortable for you so the weight is spread out, and will hold the smallest of babies nice and snuggly :)

Boba wrap was excellent for my preemie and still is now at 7m. Have a look on you tube for boba wrap kangaroo care x

Thanks ladies. I'm a little challenged at this sort of stuff and not very patient. Is it easy enough to learn?

Yes! Stretchy wraps look confusing but once you get it it's not hard at all. I totally practiced before baby came and inserted a teddy bear too to get used to putting baby in there. Once you get the gist you do it faster and faster AND there are great youtube help videos if you get stuck.

Also, once baby gets here DONT try the wrap for your first time when they are already screaming, fussy ect. It will panick you and make you flustered. It's much easier to start with a fed happy baby. :thumbup:

Excellent. Thanks for your help ladies. I've joined a local babywearing group on fb so I'll go to some meets before bubby arrives.

Love my stretchy hana wrap. Just YouTube it and it'll be easier. Emily was 7lb and now almost 9lb and I still forget I'm wearing her sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->